Thursday, January 31, 2008

The First time is the worst

I never thought this day would come. I have busted my blog-cherry. There was blood. It came from my nose. I don't think I did it right.
I really would be surprised if anyone reads this blog. I rarely have anything insightful to say and I never have the attention span to turn an idea or thought into text. Many of my friends can vouch for this. The extent of me being entertaining usually has me either ending up injured or somewhat nude. Sometimes both.
The main reason this blog is here is for the same reason I end up injured and nude. Boredom. Another reason is my need to express that way I am feeling and my inability to make serious conversation with people about the way I am feeling. It feels kind of therapeutic to express myself to no one in particular. Perhaps I should get a show on that Roger's Channel. No one watches that.
Now, I have to find something to talk about...

No comments: