Monday, December 1, 2008

Point the headstock towards the sky!!!!

Parents:
I am sick of you going into music stores and exclaiming to the clerk that your kid can play guitar hero on expert and therefore needs a real guitar because they have "natural talent". Your kid is good at video games, not music. Anyone who thinks shredding the solo to "welcome to the jungle" is same as hitting plastic coloured buttons should be kicked in the nuts. I'm not against these games. I'm against the parents who are too stupid or out of touch to know the difference.

The drums work though. Since I started playing drums on Rockband, my skills on an actual drum kit have drastically improved, especially in regard to the kick drum.

I always wondered if the musicians who have music in these games play their own songs in the game. I found this.... goes to show how much the parents know....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So true.

Did you get a drum set after?