Sunday, July 5, 2009

I don't have cable. Sour grapes?

I think that stations like tsn, sportsnet, espn and all that shit is unnecessary. I don't think player salaries would be so high of these stations were not around. These stations make celebrities out of average professional athletes. Do you think people would care so much about Sean Avery if TSN didn't show his waving his hockey stick in front of Martin Brodeur a million times? They get so much time in the spotlight that they think they deserve a superstar's salary. In 1990, There were probably 10 players in the NHL that were making a million dollars a year and those players had last names like Roy, Lemieux, and Gretzky. I don't even think Ray Bourque made money like that.
This is what happens when you have to much of a bad thing....

1 comment:

TheButlerDunnit said...

I know you ain't badmouthing the 6ers!