Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm not supposed to say anything but...

I'm working in a hospital. Again
Today I had to work in the morgue.
There were dead bodies in one, refrigerated room. For most of the afternoon, I worked in the morgue by myself. Right over the stainless steel table that they do the autopsies on. On the wall, next that table, was a plaque that had "The autopsy Oath" on it. In fewer words, it said "Don't tell anyone about the shit that happens in here, no matter how fucked up it looked"
I can only imagine being there for an autopsy and having the doctor saying "Jesus, this one liked nachos. Hey! Don't tell anyone I said that!"
I worked in other morgues before.

We got kicked out of the morgue in Grand Falls because they had to do an autopsy on someone and they don't like doing autopsies when there is concrete dust in the air.

They keep the Christmas decorations in the morgue in Baie Verte.



This is alright

No comments: