Sunday, June 15, 2008

Another A.D.D. post

I need a machine that I can hook up to my brain so people can see what I am thinking rather than go by what comes out of my mouth. Many of my greatest downfalls have occurred from misunderstanding.

I think too much.

I am slowly turning into my parents. Recently, I have found myself waking up very early in the morning and not wanting to go back to sleep and then wanting to take a nap after lunch. I have also started listening to CBC radio. I am getting sick of music. It's pretty bad when you have satellite radio in your car and you are sick of hearing the same music over and over again. It's for this reason that I think I should be a program director or one of the guys a record company has that discovers new talent. If I was one of those guys, In-flight Safety would be floating off the lips of Ryan Secrest and Rick Dees

Winning the lotto would rock right now.

I just seen this commercial on tv. Everyone knows the tune. The words are changed. Some executive wanted the word "scream" in the ad as much as possible i guess. They should have made suzie mcneil sound a little less ridiculous and wrote a whole new song for their bullshit ride. I bet it costs like 15 bucks and a two hour wait to get on that thing. It probably runs on old dolphins too.

Will I ever be married?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since its' been two days, and no one has had a go at the last line....below is my feeble attempt;


Ditto.


Admittedly this comment is more directed toward Kirk :), who may or may not read it, lol