Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It seems a very important person has entered my life once again. A very nice letter was written. I cried a little bit. I am such a girl.
The people that know me best know that I am a complete mamma's boy. I am kind of proud of that. She cooks very well. I have impressed many a girlfriend by taking them to my parent's place so that mom could show off her culinary excellence. She is also an interior decorator. You know this when you walk in my parent's house. She has a real knack for decorating houses for Christmas. It's the most wonderful time of the year you know.

Don Cherry has lost his mind you know. The shit he gets on with reminds me of when I worked the seniors homes there a few years ago. Specifically, the Alzheimer's ward. I am convinced he is suffering from it. That greatest Canadian shit they had a few years ago on CBC might have pushed him over the ego-edge as well... that old cocksucker.

I haven't posted any music that I found new and/or interesting lately (other than my covers entry that none of you gave a fuck about) so
here is some shit for you tickle your taints with


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenny Good did a lot of coke.

Then she left MG for a drug dealer.

And MG threw his heirloom wedding ring into the ocean.

And I had sex last night.

Just kidding.

I didn't.