Wednesday, October 1, 2008

G'wan witcha

I sleep with my eyes open.
People that don't know really know me tell me that I am full of shit. I do though. Sometimes wide open. Freckled
ick once took a picture of me with his phone when I was asleep and it was that disturbing to me that I haven't able to look at it since. When I first started working on the road, I fell asleep in the back of my co-workers truck. The two guys in the front seat were talking and asking me questions. They became concerned when I became unresponsive. They pulled over and started shaking me. I immediately woke up and told them that we weren't going to get along "if they got on with that childish bullshit" I had to explain my condition to them afterwards. I earned the nickname "snake eyes"
Fot those who still don't believe....


No comments: