Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Century Club!!

I didn't embarass myself again... yet
This marks my 100th post. I have been eying the "99" on the dashboard for quite some time. I kept holding off. The 100th post has to be something great. Like the 100th episode special on WKRP in Cincinnati. Bigger than Loni Anderson's hair.
I almost posted a very terrible entry about "ol' Red Beard". He has been a nuisance for me for some time now. If you don't know who I am talking about, it's no odds. I'm not wasting my time explaining him to you. I'm also not going to waste my (and your) time tearing him up in my blog. He needs to deal with some issues. He makes me feel uncharacteristic.

I promised that I would show SNL clips. I found the ones I want to show but i need to edit them out of the whole episode and make them into snack-sized doses. It's hard to find SNL clips on Youtube. Instead of finding Will Ferrell, you find this. I think she looks kinda like Anne-Marie Bourgeois.


2 comments:

TheButlerDunnit said...

Its been too much of a long time since I was listening to Whigfield. My sister used to have the Saturday Night cd....I hated her for a long time. She also had a New Kinds on the Block jacket.....they came back briefly in the fall....they're gone again.

Kirk, Miranda & Bear said...

De De Da Na Na

I look away for a sec while youtube is loading it, and I get a blast from 1995. Awesome!

Cute post.

Congrats on getting to 100!