Saturday, January 31, 2009

"Wake up! Who cares about, little boys who talk too much."

I tried being a vegetarian. I was doing well. I didn't miss meat at all.... Tastebud-wise. My body, however, missed it. Red meat is an excellent source of iron and I am lacking. I have started eating it again, but not regularly. twice a week at the most. If you got moose in your freezer that you are looking to get rid of, send it over.

Syrup Turnip can't make sound effects. It's one of the cuter things she does. That and when she crosses her eyes.

We like this song.

1 comment:

TheButlerDunnit said...

It's not that I'd miss meat that keeps me from being a vegetarian... it's that I just don't want to. I'm too lazy and cheap. I've been lucky in my life such that I don't have addictions, so not eating it wouldn't be tough. The part that gets tough is when I have to learn to be a pain in the ass at restaurants and harass waiters about what's in their soup. Not that missus is a pain in the ass, but many people are. I know people who choose not to eat red meat because they're not a fan, or for health reasons, but they're not the type to be quizzing waiters about broth.