Monday, February 9, 2009

Might have been the turn signal....

Zip Back.
The other week. I can't remember which one.
Bouge comes to town. She was in Kip-pens while her school fought with the people that worked there. Of course, Syrup and Bouge are together immediately. The go downtown to buy some clothes. I agree to pick them up when I get off work.
Me: "How am I going to pick you guys up?"
Syrup: "We'll start walking down water street and we'll meet you along the way."

I go from one end of water street to the other. Never saw 'em. I dart down Duckworth and make another pass. I spot them on a crosswalk. They spot me. They start yelling "PETER RUSSELL!!!! PETER RUSSELL!!!!" and started waving their arms wildly. I questioned their sobriety*. They didn't spot the woman walking directly behind them. She had an ipod and didn't hear the yelling but she had eyes and one of them was almost knocked out by a flailing arm. She was quite (and understandibly) annoyed. None of this phased the two girls. (understandibly)
The next part of this story is fuzzy. Long story short, Bouge is losing her shit, laughing hysterically in the back of the car. For what reason, I don't know. It's makes you like her.

Listen to something. Frig.

*They were sober.



1 comment:

AM said...

it was:
FRIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
gets me.
everytime.