Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A.D.D. Post

Yesterday was so long. Gerry won and lost $600 on the machines. He got drunk twice. Had the beer on the plane been warm, I would have been drunk twice too. There were five people on the plane from goose bay to wabush. Three of them were simplex grinnell employees. It was a great surprise to see Craig sitting on the plane when we boarded. I ran on the luggage conveyor while we waited for the luggage to come out. That's another task off my life's to-do list.
I'm at the hospital now. I have a chest infection. The guy I stay with has the stomach flu. I assure you I'll contract that as well in a few days.
My birthday is this week and I couldn't care less. I think my 29th birthday was my peak. Drinking champagne in a tropical climate, seeing bats as big as gulls, snakes that are "very dangerous, sir" and the best pizza I've ever tasted. The only thing that could top that would be when the wife does that thing she does after she drinks a lot of red wine.
She doesn't drink much wine anymore. Not because she doesn't like it. It's because she was knocked up. Then she wasn't knocked up for a while. Then she got twice as knocked up as before.

They call me Peter Rabbit here in Labrador now because of my reproductive habits.

I gotta go get drugs from a doctor now

No comments: