Monday, November 26, 2012

Back to the scene of the crime

I'm in goose bay. I spent some time here back in 2008. I was miserable then. I want to get out of this place just as eagerly as I did back then (albeit for different reasons).
I spent an hour it more at the bar where I met Sharon. Sharon wanted to have 27 babies with me. I blogged about it back then. She didn't give me 27 babies but she tried to give me something that all my close friends like to poke fun at me for. If I saw bob Neville today, I'd thank him for dragging me out of there and putting me in the cab. I still owe Pam a beer from that night. She was a friendly bartender (read obese) at the place we were staying at. We stayed at a bar that had a few rooms for rent behind it. That wouldn't fly at the company I work for now.
I've decided to start writing in my blog again after reading Sarah's blog the other night and recalling certain events of our courtship (some of which I had totally forgotten about).
It makes working on the road a lot easier

P.S. I have a daughter now. She is adorable and she looks like me. No wonder Sarah loves her so much

No comments: