Monday, August 11, 2008

Bobby, no matter what way you look at it, it's still fuckin retarded...

I think I am going to start Jiu Jitsu, much to Shandera's delight. He has been trying to get me to join him in his class for some time now. I have decided to do so because I need to place focus on something. I tried placing focus on women. After getting stood up for the 4th time by the 3rd different person, I have realized I am wasting my time. Someone can ask me out for a change and if I feel like showing up to that date, I will.
Jiu Jitsu won't stand me up. It'll probably knock me down, but It won't stand me up.
Robert tells me that having chest hair is not good because it gets pulled from time to time. I have chest hair. More than necessary.

If you have been in the east end lately, you would have noticed that near torbay road, around the howley estates sobey's there is a 10 story, ugly concrete structure being built there. That is going to be my place of work for the next few weeks or months. I went there today to unload a truckload of material and get a few things set up. I almost died. I was working on the side of the building pushing something through a window when a heard a loud thud next to me. I looked down and saw a piece of 2x4 lying there. some asshole threw it from the 7th story and it just missed me. Not long after that, two guys got soaked after another guy dumped water out a window. a lot of water. I anticipate a fistfight before it's all over and done with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Someone needs to tell Shandera that if he wants to shave/wax his chest he doesn't need an excuse. I do it from time to time...no excuse. I just like it that way.

As for the construction site, isn't it against OH&S regulations to be chucking shit all over the place? Couldn't Mr. 2x4 and Mr. Water Bucket be out of a job? They would be if they were working for any company I've been involved with.