Monday, August 25, 2008

Teenage weekend

Sunday afternoon.
Me and War
ford leave Shandera's place at the same time he did. He was going to Kent's. We were going to the airport. We approach a red light and as we do, Warford realizes that we will be side by side with Shandera when we stop. He gets excited. "Have we got time? Have we got time? I'm gonna fuckin' moon him"
"Yeah, sure" I
says "The light just turned red"
He scrambles and
struggles with belts and buttons and soon he's on his knees on passenger seat with his bare ass in the air. Unfortunately for me, Shandera was on our left hand hand and I was driving. This meant Paul Warford's hairy bum was an unacceptable distance from my face.
Shandera starts to laugh. Partially for the fact that his childhood friend is showing him parts of body that aren't
usually seen at an intersection, but mostly for the fact that we were surrounded on all sides by parked traffic, especially the elderly woman who was visibly taken aback by the public anal display. Light turns green and we take off.
We get to the airport and I park along the sidewalk in front of the building. Fuck yer signs saying the car
will be towed. There are a gang of airport employees smoking not far from the car as I park. I get out and walk around the car. Warford is a bit slower than me. He gets out and realises his pant are still half down from mooning Shandera in Mount Pearl. I laugh. The smokers giggle and make funny looks. I am sure they have questions about what these two men were doing in the car beforehand. "No funny stuff going on here guys, we were just mooning a childhood friend earlier." I didn't actually say that. Whatever I said would have sounded just as stupid.




I have taken a liking to Tegan and Sara. They have clever melodies. I remember a week this past winter when this song was the only one in my head. Not for the lyrics, the melody is just easy to remember and I like it.



No comments: