Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The princeess needs your assistance...

I had a date Saturday night. It went very well, I must admit. It went so well that it happened a day early. If you are scratching your head, I don't blame you. I've made things unnecessarily complicated. This is what I do. I went out Friday night instead of Saturday night. Relationships are always fun when they are new. The other person hasn't heard all your stupid stories yet, the look the other person has in their eyes is nothing like you have ever seen before. We'll see how this one pans out.....
The power cord on my laptop broke on Sunday. It is now in a shop getting repaired. This means I have to use my desktop computer. It's not actually on a desktop. it's on the floor and connected to my living room television. The screen is too fucking big. You can't read emails on this. If the blinds are open, the people across the street can read about all my financial transactions with the Nigerian monarchy. I also have a dislike of Windows. I do like WinAMP and the vast library of music contained on this machine.

I feel so busy right now and it's a good feeling. Slap me in the face and wake me up.

No comments: