Friday, November 7, 2008

99.1 SHIT FM

My mother listens to CBC radio. Exculsively. I listen to it from time to time. Especially in the morning. My mother used to listen to the FM stations form time to time, but no longer. It all stems from a couple of years back when the CBC staff was on strike. The programming on the public broadcaster was reduced to reruns, crap, and the BBC. Mom was growing tired of it and switched to the top 40 channel. Unfortunetly for her, this was during the peak of "My Humps" so-called popularity. That would deter anyone from moving radios from 640 on the A.M. dial. Mom thinks Green Day's "American Idiot" is a great album. I love her for that. She also digs this tune.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That (Alanis) video is hilarious.

I especially like the part where the guys are all in the car unsure about what is happening.

Your mom has excellent taste.