Saturday, November 8, 2008

Peter's Blog Sold Out...

I want drums. I found drums. I don't have the money for drums. I am selling shit in order to pay for drums.

I'm selling my ps2. It got a Modchip and a 250 GB hard drive in it. This means you can download ps2 games off the internets and load them on the hard drive and play them. It'll play import games and everything. I got 2 Guitar Hero guitars that are going along with it. Guitar hero 1,2 and guitar hero rocks the 80s will come with it. Guitar hero 3 is on the hard drive along with a mess of other games. I got 3 or 4 controllers to go with it. Memory Card as well. Multitap is included. I got a hard shell carrying case for it too that I'll throw in.
I'm asking $250 bucks for the works of it.

I'm also selling my electric guitar. it's a 93 Ibanez EX3700. It's a rare model. They only made it for two years. It's kinda like a RG.
I'm asking $225 for that.

I might be selling my Wii. Haven't decided on that one yet.....

1 comment:

TheButlerDunnit said...

I remember when you got that guitar. I witnessed the purchase. Jesus, are we that old? Was that 15 years ago?