Friday, March 6, 2009

I've been up. Pretty much the whole night. Sick, ya see.... Sick of you!
It is Friday. Usually I'm stoked for this day. Being up all last night sick and not having work because "things are slow right now" have taken the stuffing out of this usually festive pinata.
Remember Friday nights in high school? What a laugh, eh 'by? Myself and Paul Warford would drink beer [or Bacardi Limon :( ] and/or go up to " 4 lease" and play hackey sack and appear awkward around girls. It all ended up with me and him in his parents' rec room watching the Tom Green show.

This sketch was quotable for years and, because of it, we all have "Jam Jar" mugs in our kitchen cupboards....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice...
My landlord in Whistler had a jam-jar glass exactly like that.

I used it for coffee.

See: Facebook pictures.