Monday, March 23, 2009

Vipond or vomit?

I set myself up. She warned me.

We are at the hospital and Sarah is getting bloodwork. I can see the doctor doing it. Sarah is looking right at the needle. That grosses me out. I can't look at the needle.


Anyways. Later. We are in the waiting room and Sarah says "wanna hear the story about my bloodwork? No you don't. You don't like that kind of thing".
I say I do. I know the difference but I felt like squirming this morning.
She starts to tell me the story. I start feeling queezy. Then, a woman in the waiting room starts urging and barfing. I missed work for this, and I think I made the right decision.

2 comments:

Turnip said...

That woman was way grosser than my bloodwork story.

Not only was she gross in that she kept hacking and moaning, but she was also gross in how she kept describing all the gross things that were happening to her to anyone who accidentally made eye-contact.

TheButlerDunnit said...

I need to leave work now after reading this and Turpin's reply