Thursday, May 1, 2008

It has almost been a month. That is ridiculous. This is a blog, not Rolling Stone. People on the internet are impatient. They want things right away and they want lots of it. If you ever have to use dial-up internet again you will know what I am talking about.
A good reason why the blog hasn't been updated in a while is because I broke my laptop. It is a Mac. When I tell people that my macbook is broke they say "I thought macs didn't break". If that was the case I would get Apple to build me a car. It would be white and come with a lot of packaging. It would be started by first inserting you finger into a small hole on the dash and then picturing kittens in you brain. (For no other reason than just to be different than every other car out there)
I am moving again. This time to Kilbride. Underneath my best friend's sister. I had a crush on her when I was 5. Because she had freckles. She is a nurse. My girlfriend thinks I will have a crush on her again for this reason.

No comments: