Friday, February 1, 2008

A Healthy Kind of Hot

My line of work has poked me in parts of this province that I never thought I would ever need to go to. It was in these places that I realized who my dream girl is. The girl who gives me googlie eyes. It's not a girl a with long hair or big tits (Although I am patrial). Are you ready for my dream girl?
Nurses.
There's nothing in this world that I find sexier than a nurse. I once told this to a very important person in my life and she offered to dress up like one for me. Although I appreciated her offer, she missed the point. It wasn't a physical attraction. I am attracted to the trade. I am brutal for breaking myself up. There's nothing sexier than a girl that can patch me up after I do something stupid. Oddly enough, I have never been to one of those mixers put off by the MUN nursing class. I guess it's because they aren't actually nurses yet.
I just got out of the shower and as I was in there soapin and shavin I thought of song I haven't heard in eons. Check it out. Whatever happened to them?

No comments: