Monday, July 21, 2008

The Big Land.

I leave for Labrador in the morning... As if this summer couldn't get any more fucked up. When I wanted to go on the road to work I was posted in town where I was miserable and lonely. My sister comes home from halfway around the world and I get sent to Goose Bay. I don't think I know anyone from Goose Bay or even Labrador for that matter so I shouldn't have to apologize for making the place seem shitty. In my life, right now, It's a bigger shithole than that bar on Tilton Barrens. "The Pine Grove" is the name (I think). That was a tangent.
The worst part of going there is coming back. There will be no one waiting for me at the airport. Yet the world keeps turning...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe the spot on the barrens is called Herb's Place now. Pine Grove is so 90's :o)