Sunday, July 6, 2008

Scopin' Girls

A best friend of mine writes a blog. It is quite popular. Snippets are published weekly in a newspaper that is free. Free newspapers get read more than ones you pay for. I assume. It only makes sense. His blog is very true to his form. He has the ability to put himself out there and deal with it. A while back he wrote a post about a girl he had a crush on the worked at a coffee shop. That particular snippet ends up in the newspaper and soon enough my friend gets messages from the particular girl. Blows me away. It wouldn't go down like that in a well-written sitcom, let alone real life. It's like a Jennifer Aniston movie.
I can't talk about my crushes like that. This is probably why he has had sex with more women than me.

Here's the song:
Take this as you may. Neither part is directed at any particular person. It just makes sense.

No comments: