Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Game night.

27 is too late to start taking part in the century club. I did this last night. I was stoked. I had made the mix tape. 100 1-minute clips of songs. Every time the song changed you had to drink a shot glass of beer 100 shot glasses of beer makes me pretty loaded evidently. I was the only participant to finish the activity. Does that make me the winner? Didn't feel like it. I passed out. Then another game was played. Throw beer stoppers at Peter's lifeless carcass until he wakes up. Dennis Short won that game with a precision throw that beaned me in the temple. Until that point I was unaware of the game. Actually, I was unaware of the game until I sat up and showered beer stoppers onto the floor.
Paul Warford is a cheater, although he didn't know it. His shot glass was a trick one or something like that. Me and Dennis realized something was up when We got to about the 25th shot. Warford was just opening his 2nd beer and we had several emptied. Turns out the shot glass he had held about 1/3 of an ounce. It must be like the shot glasses they use in strip clubs. It always a rip-off there.
This morning I am trying to recall the night. I am having trouble differentiating between what actually happened and stuff I might have dreamed.

Bill Matthew's Volkswagen can kiss my ass.

No comments: