Tuesday, February 19, 2008

This post was written on friday, february 15th
I am buzzed. This is the closest I have been to drunk since Shandera’s housewarming party. I think my guitar humidifier is still there. In a Peteresque gesture, I brought fireworks. This is the second time I brought fireworks to his new house. New Year’s proved to be too shitty. Madeline scares the shit out of me. She has no fear. I thought the “Party Girl” was going to blow her head off. she’s a trooper.
The writer’s strike is over... I think. I am in the near-wilderness. I am not quite sure. I can’t wait for Saturday Night Live to start again (Even though it has been kinda shitty as of late) Just before the strike they hired a new missus. I hope she is better than Amy Poehler. She only has a couple of ways of being funny and she has exhausted those ways long ago.

No comments: