Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Steeeeerike Three! You're an Idiot.

My blog is still a proverbial fetus and I have already offended someone. I expected it to come from the post where I discussed people with Down Syndrome and the roles they play on TV. Turns out it was the one about the nurses. What can I say. I offend people in the strangest ways possible.

Fuck Bluetooth headsets. I was at Jungle Jim's tonight and the guy in the booth behind he had one on his head... In the fucking restaurant. Anyways, Johnny Bluetooth gets a call. He initially ignores the annoying ringtone for a few moments before finally submitting to its shitty melody. He then starts talking into his headset VERY loudly. Hey buddy, if your headset is that shitty that you have to speak as loud as you did in order for the jerk on the other end (purely assumption btw) to hear you, throw the fucking thing away. Why are you using a hands-free thingie in a restaurant anyways? Are you afraid you'll lose control of the booth and crash into the sea of balls in the back? Sir, go to fuck. I hope that thing gives you an electric shock next time it rings.

The Haters were a great band. I suppose you could call them a Newfoundland Supergroup. This is the only recording (as far as I know of) they have. I really like the song, especially the end. We opened for them at that particular show. I think it was the most money we made for one performance. Jody Richardson will do that to a show.

No comments: