Thursday, February 28, 2008

This entry may contain scenes of nudity

I was at my parents house on monday. I had a pile of furniture in their living room. Mom was in Egypt when I put it there. She got home the other day. I was trying to figure out if I liked my Mom being halfway around the world in the desert more than I liked moving a bedroom set. She baked me a pie. The stuff had to go.
It's not like I had to move it far. Across the street actually. In the vacant part next door to Big Bite Pizza. Walt gave me an office in the back for me to stash my shit until I move back into town. 50 bucks a month. I became the billionth tenant of the place. Baloons fell from the ceiling. Or maybe it was gyproc dust. Before a storage office, that place was:
-Someone's house
-A Honda Store
-A video rental place
-An Adult Education centre
-P.C. Headquarters
-Another ATV place (Yamaha I think)
-A place to get yer nails did

I am sure there are more but memory fails me. Danny Williams came over for lunch with Mom when the elections were on the go. She could be a chef. She makes very complex and beautiful dishes. My dad likes to eat cod's heads.

How much is a tin a Pepsi in Alberta? Do they call it "a tin of Pepsi" in Alberta? Is it more or less than here? My friend ate at restaurant in Alberta and he told me that a club sandwich was like 25 bucks. Where is the justification?......

I been trolling the internet for at least a year now trying to find an episode of Saturday Night Live that I had seen in 2004. It was hosted by Robert DeNiro. I wanted it for a particular piece that I find to be one of my favorites. Well, I found and downloaded the episode this week. I plan on posting the particular piece as soon as I figure out how to cut that piece out of the whole show. I also found the episode from that season that Jason Bateman hosted. I feel that that particular episode was the best one since 2000. Just about every sketch is a winner.

I wrote this entire blog naked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bateman episode sounds worth seeing.

I was glad there was nudity.

Even if it was you.